The internet lets everyone say what’s on their mind. Does this mean everyone should? I don’t know, but either way there’s nothing we can do about it. So in the spirit of a good laugh and some exploration, let’s take a look at the most downright wacky and ridiculous things people have posted online.
Ranging from questionable to nearly unbelievable, some of these might just make you slam your head on your desk. Who raises these people? Where are they from? How’d they make it this far? There’s so many questions, but I’m not really sure I want the answers.
Here’s 73 ridiculous things people have actually posted online
61. Quit while you’re ahead
62. This person needs to take a chill pill
This person takes their country very seriously, so seriously in fact that they fly into a rage the moment they see a picture of a flag. Unfortunately, they also don’t know what the American flag looks like.
63. I’ll allow it
64. No more family members for him
65. Imagine people getting upset over being called murderers
66. Someone sure hates cheese
67. Shut up and take my lizards
68. Someone missed science class
69. You just gotta believe me
10. You can’t wait for what?
11. How dare people without children buy pretzels
12. Where do you even start with this?
13. This woman has some very specific concerns
14. Yes, yes it’s bad
16. What are they – Doesn’t matter, I’m against them
17. Maybe check yourself if you’re suspicious of sunflowers
18. Weirdos online deserve to be mocked
19. This is a rollercoaster from start to finish
20. Boy, do we have news for you
21. What’s wrong with you?
22. This is healthy
23. Well, where’s your sword, then?
24. So close
25. Just keep it up
26. This is an interesting theory
27. Side note, I hate blind people
28. Give them their free cat, dang it
29. Wait, why?
30. This lady doesn’t drink water apparently
31. I would like to see this research
32. Poor Squire Sebastian Senator
33. You’re looking for a maid, not a wife
34. I’m sure she would
36. You can’t have my organs
37. This seems like a normal reaction
38. She must have a fit walking through the grocery store
39. What’s wrong with you?
40. It doesn’t help
Circumcision is a hot topic on many online parenting boards. Some parents are bizarrely proud of their sons being “intact.” But there’s no earthly reason to bring it up in this context.