Japan is such an incredible, unique, and interesting country. With a population of over 126 million people, The Land of the Rising Sun is home to innovation, creativity, and absolute brilliancy. Some of their inventions and innovations are truly mind-boggling and show just how far ahead of the world they really are.
Here are 13 times Japan proved it was lightyears ahead of the rest of us.
It’s like a whole other world over there.
1. They have face covers in fitting rooms so you don’t get oil or makeup on clothing you haven’t purchased
2. Machines generate handwritten text so you look like you took the time to write a letter
3. Their manhole covers that are both functional and beautiful
4. They have over 300 scramble intersections that allow pedestrians to cross the street diagonally
5. Not only do people park inside the lines, they all back into their spots to make parking lots safer
6. ATMs have cane holders to accommodate Japan’s aging populating
7. Tourist attractions have phone stands so you can take a timed photo that isn’t a terrible selfie
8. Japanese toilets will wash and warm your bum as well as play music or white noise so no one can hear your business
9. They have vending machines for everything – including hot food, umbrellas, produce, and medicine
10. They’ve installed automatic plate-clearers in some restaurants
11. People actually pay attention to signs
12. Workers use wearable robotic exoskeletons to help lift heavy objects
13. Japanese bullet trains that are so smooth you can balance a coin on its side during a ride
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.