Did you have a favorite teacher when you were in school? How about a least favorite teacher? Chances are, most of us remember a teacher that made their mark and we still think back on them fondly. These students saw their teachers in a new light after one specific moment—and it’s documented in a photo.
Here are 12 times students realized their teachers were totally awesome.
Our teachers deserve a raise!
1.These teachers had a bit of fun with all of the empty boxes of the new computers in class.
2. This is the story of a student who always draws a cat on the board, every single day. When that student was sick one day, the teacher decided to step in.
3. This professor clearly isn’t a fan of laser pointers, but this DIY solution with a fish rod and foam hand is so much better.
4. This math teacher is clearly a true ‘bro’, and probably the coolest person around that teaches algebra.
5. Capital letters matter and this teacher decided to get geeky to make his point.
6. If this doesn’t look like some Harry Potter-like stuff, we don’t know what does. In reality, it’s just the professor exploding a hydrogen balloon.
7. Twenty years ago, this teacher nailed a phone to the wall because a student used it in class. It’s still there today!
8. Yearbook photos are never boring with this teacher because she picks out a cool new costume every year!
9. At this high school, they made a special “meme day” for homecoming week. One of the science teachers was more than happy to join in on the fun.
10. Professors definitely have their fair share of favorite and funny t-shirts too.
11. This teacher was born with only three fingers on one hand and decided to have a little bit of fun at the museum.
12. We’re guessing nobody heard any Avengers spoilers in that classroom.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.